Keeping our customers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic
We are operating as a takeaway only business for the time being. Please be assured that we have taken all the correct measures to keep you safe.
- Our staff have been trained to follow strict hygiene rules and are washing their hands at least every 20 minutes.
- Counters, surfaces and card machine are cleaned frequently, please avoid touching counters if possible
- We will wear single use gloves and face-masks when serving you.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering
- Please stand 2 metres apart when queuing and be mindful of other customers waiting – you may wait outside whilst your order is being completed
- Remember to bring your re-usable cups and boxes (10% discount) and ask for a contactless pour or fill
- Card payments only, contactless preferred
You may call the café on 01865 580104 to place an order to avoid waiting.
See you soon!
As Skogen Kitchen is based in destination town centre we feel it would not be in keeping with the current lockdown rules to remain open at this time. We will however continue to carry out bun deliveries to the local area on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Thank you for your ongoing support. Claire and the team look forward to seeing you again as soon as restrictions are lifted again.
Skogen Kitchen is currently OPEN for takeaway and pre-ordered bun and princess cake collections
You can now get buns delivered on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays though our listng on Good Sixty
TUE – FRI
10:00am – 3:00pm
SAT & SUN
9:00am – 4:00pm
2 King Edward Street