Keeping our customers safe during the COVID-19 pandemic
We are operating as a takeaway only business for the time being. Please be assured that we have taken all the correct measures to keep you safe.
- Our staff have been trained to follow strict hygiene rules and are washing their hands at least every 20 minutes.
- Counters, surfaces and card machine are cleaned frequently, please avoid touching counters if possible
- We will wear single use gloves and face-masks when serving you.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering
- Please stand 2 metres apart when queuing and be mindful of other customers waiting – you may wait outside whilst your order is being completed
- Remember to bring your re-usable cups and boxes (10% discount) and ask for a contactless pour or fill
- Card payments only, contactless preferred
You may call the café on 01865 580104 to place an order to avoid waiting.
See you soon!
Skogen Kitchen are open now from Wednesday to Sunday for eat in, takeaway and pre-order collections.
We have a small number of well spaced tables both inside and outside for eat in customers.
Thank you for supporting us during these unusual times.
WED – FRI
9:00am – 2:00pm
SAT & SUN
9:00am – 4:00pm
2 King Edward Street